For more than ten years this event has been a great opportunity to face the rich and connected community of the bioinformatics and computational biology of our countries. At its 13th edition, BBC aims to continue with its central role for both junior researchers and more experienced scientists working in Benelux. However, we want to point out the relevance that this stage may have for young players of this field, like master students, PhD students, and new postdocs who would find in this conference the perfect mix of both formal and familiar environment to disseminate and communicate their projects, their results, their vision, in preparation for bigger and more prestigious stages. For that reason, the organizing committee strongly advises you to submit your research and share your ideas on the stage of BBC 2017.
The BBC is the key annual event that brings together researchers working at the intersection of a broad range of disciplines including computer science, biology, and medicine in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Don’t miss the chance to use the power of our network, join the conference by filling in the registration form (“Registration” section).
The Benelux Bioinformatics Conference is the primary community event for bioinformatics researchers in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg with excellent networking opportunities. The conference is aimed at both academic and industry researchers. In two days it will feature:
- Extended keynote presentations on recent breakthroughs in bioinformatics and systems biology
- Short presentations contributed by the participants and detailing recent advances
- Extensive poster sessions for informal discussions and networking
- Networking social dinner to improve the bonds with your colleagues
- 2 different workshops to explore and discover new interesting topics