The BBC is the key annual event that brings together researchers working at the intersection of a broad range of disciplines including computer science, biology, and medicine in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Don’t miss the chance to use the power of our network, join the conference by filling in the registration form (“Registration” section).
The Benelux Bioinformatics Conference is the primary community event for bioinformatics researchers in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg with excellent networking opportunities. The conference is aimed at both academic and industry researchers. In two days it will feature:
- Extended keynote presentations on recent breakthroughs in bioinformatics and systems biology
- Short presentations contributed by the participants and detailing recent advances
- Extensive poster sessions for informal discussions and networking
- Networking social dinner to improve the bonds with your colleagues
- 2 different workshops to explore and discover new interesting topics